Friday, November 21, 2014

Bantu knots + Kinky Straight Clip-ins



www.dejavunaturals.blogspot.com

This fall and winter I feel like my hair is taking a beating. The first time I coloured my hair was this past January and it seemed to be fine with the cold winter. However I re-coloured my hair in June of this year and the double dose of colour fusion has my hair super dry. I have opted to up my weekly treatments to include hot oil treatments, masks treatments, eating well, drinking lots of water and doing trims. I decided to do more frequent trims because the colour had dried out my ends. Before the year is done I'll probably do one more trim if necessary, but so far my latest trim seems to be a success. Don't worry I only cut about 1 inch off.

This was the first day I installed my Kinky straight clip-ins. I been searching for clipins for a really long time, so when my cousin told me about these I went looking on aliexpress. I had already ordered a another hair from aliexpress and I am very careful when it comes to what store I order from. I will do a later article on this topic.




This is a few days later, although my hair is a different colour, the texture matched perfectly. I received 14 clips, 16 inches in length and relatively full. I knew that just seven clips would not give me the thickness I desired.

Few random thoughts
* This hair can be straightened
* The hair does lose its kinky texture when approaching the ends
* The clip-ins aren't individual as thick as I would like
* The texture is a perfect match to my blown out hair
* These will last you a while
* The should be washed frequently, if you will wear them everyday
* You can try many style with these clip-ins such as buns, updos, and much more





Follow me on Youtuhe channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJvQZd6_mVo
Follow me on instagram: www,instagram.com.officiallystans



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....