Friday, November 1, 2013

The Secret

To Whom it may concern,

It has been such an amazing year and I am sure it has been for you too.
Like I indiciated in many of my post I am on a spiritual journey. I do not
know when it will end, I just know this journey continues. I dont see an end to
the life of true "Wealth" and I mean in every area of my life.

I know what I want, where I want to be and who I want to be. I believe that what ever you are faced with in you life this movie will bring some sort of understanding. I once heard Rob Hill SR say "heal people, heal people" and I strongly believe that these words are true and can resonate through your body.

Take the time to enjoy life, take the time to live life, take the time to see your life where you want it to be.
As you all know I have taken breaks from my blog and I do sincerely apologize, I feel like I can write again because I have so much to say and so many updates to post on my hair. I look forward to sharing my progress, what I have learned and updates.
Until next time...Love, light,

xo Stans


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....