Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 is finally here!....Happy New Year

Sometimes finding yourself takes years rather than days, hours, or minutes. I know this because it's true, I have been there. At the end of 2012 I truly found myself, I achieved more in a few months than I could ever imagine. Although I lost alot of "friends" through making a decision to change for the better, I became a better person, a happier person, truly myself.

In 2013, I will continue to make these changes, achieve success, weave out the negativity in my life, stay close to the ones that truly whole-heartedly love me, continue to build my personal relationship with God, and put the positivity in the universe I want for my life and choose wisely the people I allow to walk with me in this life of mine. I look forward to this year it's going to be a great year....I wish you all a very Happy 2013.....

Stans





What are some of your goals, inspirations, aspirations for 2013? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....