Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Achieving the Perfect Bantu Knot


For me achieving the perfect Bantu Knot is really simple. I spend very little time on my hair
when it comes to style. I find as my hair gets longer I want simple, easy to do, cute styles.

Over the summer I achieve the perfect bantu knot style. I absolutely loved it and the colour
was clip-in extensions I use to achieve this look.

Remember to enjoy every moment of your hair, relax or natural




Products you will need: 

Wide tooth comb
coconut oil
leave in conditioner ( I use Giovanni leave-in conditioner)
Black castor oil
water/aloe vera gel
edge control (optional for your edges to stay down)


Steps: 

1) Make sure your hair is detangled properly and clean

2) Apply your leave in conditioner, oils (jojoba oil, coconut oil)

3) Comb the product through your hair or use your fingers to rake it through

4) Twist your hair as you would doing two strand twist and wrap the hair around itself until you
get a small ball. or bantu knot. Many choose to just gather the hair and twist it until you achieve
the bantu knot. It reallydepends on what look you are going for and definition. I wanted alot of
definition so I did two strand twist my hair first

5) To add the extension sew clips (you can get these from any hair store) on to your extension.
I only added about four small pieces to add some dimension and colour to my end result.

6) If you choose to use clip-ins remember to also do Bantu Knots on them as well

I will post a video on this style. I probably wont be doing this style anytime soon.

Here is a great video detailing each step...I love these two ladies...Enjoy




As always thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

P.S I HOPE ALL MY AMERICAN FOLLOWERS HAD AN AMAZING HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!


Stan *Dejavunaturals*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....