Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Naturalicious: Art through Inspiration

Hey guys it's been such a long time....I hope you are all well and enjoying summer. I took the time to really enjoy my summer this year, workout, spend time with family and get healthy. I am enjoying the progress of my new body and working towards an extremely flat stomach. I must admit it gets easier everyday to balance out my new life style. I really wanted to share some inspiration today as I will be doing a few updates to the blog in the next month. Settling into a great position in my life has enabled me the time and confidence to really focus on accomplishing some things before the year is done. These pictures and quotes are a constant reminder to be beautiful, be humble, love hard, play hard, work hard and be thankful.

Thank you all for supporting me and I hope you enjoy these....xoxo Stans














We are all beautiful and so it is to say beauty is in the eye of the beholder  but always remember that beauty also comes from within. Many people have an aura that just jumps into your heart and to me that's is the best kind of beauty. 


*Dejavunaturals* Stans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....