Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Met Gala 2012




As some of you may know the Met Gala is in my opinion for anyone daring enough
to pull out the Best dress, accessory and style.

I have always said that Solange can do no wrong and am convinced she can't. I found
her dress a little conventional and although I loved her look, I felt like I had seen this on
her before. I wish she had gone a little more daring. There were a few dresses worth
giving a second look like Beyonce in Givency: she stole the show but am not surprise.


Beyonce in Givency Haute Couture dress




   

    Rihanna in Tom Ford crocodile applique

January Jones look stunning




  Amy Adams in Giambattista Valli


Frock star: Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev wore a black and gold confection

Nina Dobrev wore a black and gold confection by legendary New York designer Donna Karen 


  Not sure what happened?!?!?....some of these dress maybe 

  your  style, what do you think? 

 Yay or Nay







                                                       Daring: Jessica Chastain, Sarah Jessica Parker and Debra Messing all looked opulent


What do you you think? What was your favourite?


Stans *Dejavunaturals*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....