Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Nail Art

Lately I have been so in love with pastel colours. I love these soft romantic colours
that have been every where this spring. Yesterday I decided to head on over to
this local store and pick up a few colours. I must say because it is a every cheap store
I was worried they wouldn't have what I wanted. I found some really cool colours
and can't wait to try them.


I am just missing different shades of blues and greens, which means I have to take a
little trip to Walmart. They too have an amazing sale on there nail polishes.

Today I am wearing yellow and decided to do a a nail design on one of my fingers.
I love trying different designs, and unique ideas I find on youtube. One of my
favourite recent nail art videos as to be from Andreaschoice. I definitely have to try
this very soon.





Remember to be creative, have fun and dont be afraid to try something new.

Happy Friday

xoxo

Stans


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....