Saturday, November 5, 2011

Crazy Week: Quick Update

Hey all, first let me apologize for the lack of post this week, My week started off really horrible but let's just hope it ends better. I lost everything on my computer, I mean pictures, videos, articles I wrote for this blog, video tutorial. It's like am starting from fresh. I wont revisit that horrible time because it brings tears to my eyes. I had so many memories although I have tried to recover some of it, I do need to get a program that recovers that for me, let's hope I can recover some of it. Need less to say if I dont it will be heart breaking but I have memories and still have a few pics and videos so it isnt to bad.

Okay guys i'll be back to my regular post next week. I gotta get working this weekend, thanks for the support.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....