Friday, October 7, 2011

xoxo New Music 2011: Beyonce- Countdown, Melanie Fiona (4am), Fav Tinie ft Emeli

I really like this video and surprisingly the song too. I know it will grow on me more once I keep hearing it too.



Click Here to watch the Full Video
I am in love with Melanie Fiona. I follow music like no other. Do I sound like a stalker? I hope not, but I think she is great. She just released her new video and everything about it is so true, honest and exactly how a woman can feel sometimes. When you love someone, home alone waiting for your Mr. Right to come home. All the many thoughts going through your head both good and bad. Anyways guys here it is ....Enjoy



Lately I have also been listen to one of my favourite songs. I mean this song is my ringtone, on my ipod its on everything I have. I hope you all like it as much as I do.






Enjoy

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....