Friday, October 7, 2011

Style Finds: H&M Look Book AW 2011 Women

So this weekend I attended a house party and it was so much fun. I decided to start sharing more of my finds since am so into fashion. I also been thinking of starting my own fashion blog.

I spent the weekend picking out an outfit for this party something stand out but still cute and me. I thought I share with you H&M Fall Winter Lookbook.


H&M Look Book AW 2011 Women from Barracuda Film & TV on Vimeo.


I love H&M, I alway seem to find items that I can pair with anything and just have fun. They have affordable prices and for anytime of year or event. It just works.

Exciting News: TopShop is coming to Toronto although am excited, am concerned it wont be exactly what I have been hearing from all the U.K, U.S.A ladies on youtube . So, I wont hold my breathe for that one for now (SMILE).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....