Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My October Fashion Finds

Hey all, I wanted to share some great things I found recently. I havent been doing to much spending as all I want to do is save money right now but from time to time I spot things worth sharing. Especially when the prices are great!!!


I got this cute ring from Forever 21 for only 3.80$


I couldn't believe I got this so cheap what a great find!!

                                                                         

I really wanted these but decided to go back for them another time. 
They were 5.80$ cant go wrong they are classy, cute and simple studs to 
throw on with any outfit
9.98$ I got this in Gold which was 20$


On to H&M oh How I love this store!! I found this amazing bag 
19.00$
CATES
8.00$
                           I got these in a biege colour and I love them they look so amazing.
30.80$
                                          I also got kitten heels from aldo and a few other things. Ill be posting
                                          a video soon, so you can all check out the rest of my purchases!



                                                                      xoxo
                                                               Dejavunaturals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....