Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Kelly Rowland "I love my breasts Implants"

Ì recently came across this article of Kelly Rowland who had said I love my breasts implants. I was such a fan of Kelly growing up, of course I love Destiny`s Child. Over the years I have grown tired of her because I felt like she was doing to much and need to just do her, and stop trying to measure up to Beyonce. I am glad of all her new successes and great songs currently. Article below


Kelly Rowland: I Don't Regret My Boob Job!



Kelly Rowland was tired of having "little nuggets for boobs," so the 30-year-old singer did something about it: she got breast implants in October 2007.
Four years later, the "Motivation" singer says she has no regrets about enhancing her cup size.
"The decision was 10 years in the making, so I'm comfortable talking about it," Rowland tells Cosmopolitan UK's November issue. "It's something I really wanted to do for myself -- not for a man, not for work, for myself. And I love them!"
That's not the only thing Rowland wanted to get off her chest during the revealing Cosmopolitan UK interview: she also decided to open up about being abandoned by her father, Christopher Lovett, when she was just a child.
"I haven't seen my dad for almost 20 years. It's nothing I want a pity party for. He left me and my mom, and I was angry," she says. "I wanted to be a daddy's girl so bad. God damn The Cosby Show because that made me think, 'Why isn't my family like that?' But this is not a perfect world."
Lovett tried to contact his estranged daughter through a tabloid in June, and Rowland plans to slowly let him back into her life.
"He reached out to me saying he wanted to see me, but it's unfortunate he did it so publicly," she admits. "I want to meet him, and soon, I really do. I forgave him a long time ago."
For more:  Source
If you had small breasts or `nuggets`as she describe hers would you get breast implants?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....