Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Harriet Experiment (Join in the challenge)

I got some really exciting news I came across this email inviting me to share this on my blog and become
a part of  The Harriet Experiment and I would love any new naturals, thinking about going natural or
anyone that is already natural to join in on the fun!

To find out more please watch the video..although am in Toronto I will make it my goal to grow
six inches in one year starting today! So I will do a length check today Oct 27 2011- Oct 27,2012
is our end date ....please join me and join if you in Chicago on this wonderful experience and journey

Click here

Tomorrow I will post pics of my hair today and will follow through every month until the Oct 27,2011
this will be posted in a page I will dedicate to this experience





Empower, Embrace, Create and Unite


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....