Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Weekend

I hope you are all having an amazing weekend! I got up to bright skies, a little cold, but I wont complain. For those of you new to my blog today is pampering day. Every saturday I pamper myself. I usually do my cleaning on Friday evenings because am home early and then Saturdays are reserve to just pamper (hair, skin, nails, eyebrows) myself. lol, I like to pretend I have money to do that. Truth is, I do everything in the comfort of my home. I am a true lover of homemade products done right, so a little brown sugar and honey for my skin and face, a little olive oil, honey and brown sugar for my lips because there sensitive, skin toner apple cider vinegar and green tea, sit back relax and take in the day. It's really a day to make my products, care ofr my skin and just enjoy. Today for sure am having fun, dont know if am getting dress and going out but I need some down time. ohh am also going to get my eyebrows done for 3$, how amazinggg.

What are you all up to this weekend? and I really wanna know what you are going to be for halloween?

Stay tune for more post and Enjoy! Happy Weekend and am off to start my day!

twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/dejavunaturals
youtube: dejavunaturals
facebook: dejavunaturals

I am trying to keep up with twitter, trying to get into it now so follow me there if you wanna keep in touch I mostly likely wont be in front my computer all day!!

 xoxo Dejavunaturals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....