Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Healthy Winter Hair Tips

This winter I am making it my mission to really take care of my hair. My hair can really get dry in the winter months.

My tips

* Healthy eating
* Hydration- drink lots of water and also spritz my hair with water at least three times a day
* I have allocated a schedule for myself when I wash, co wash, treat everything is schedule
* I have separat bottles for my oils, and water applicaion
* Use a leave in, however I have to use very little product as I have lots of build up in m hair easily
* I make my own products
* I have implement new methods and will be following an Avuryedic regimen this winter
* Since I am getting bored with my hair I have goals, length goals, styles goals and protective styles goals
* Trying to learn as much as I can from research both on the youtube, books and other resources
* Stay strong on my journey, lately I have been so discourage, very discourage. It is a hard journey for sure
* I have started to wear wigs, yes never thought I say that but they are great protective styles.
* I make my own wigs to ensure perfect fit, an comfort.

I recently purchase the sulfate free Morracan conditioner and shampoo. That will be added to my winter regimen. So far my hair has been flourishing.



Goal

My goal is to add another 6 inches to my hair, let me know some of your goals, ask any questions or concerns you would like to know about!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....