Friday, August 26, 2011

Update!!

I swear this time it was not my fault. I have been without internet for over a week now!!! I honestly had to laugh at myself when the technician was done because it was so simple and my mistake. I guess that's why he is there. So here goes I finally finished the video, am learning so much and of course watching lots of videos!! So I made it a promise to save up for a professional camera and really bring some quality videos for you guys. I didn't mention am sick, so sick, but am at war with this cold. I wont let it get the best of me!! So as promise I will be posting it later today along with a few articles. If you have an questions or things you wanna know leave a comment or email me ilovedejavu@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....