Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer to remember **My heart smiles***


Where do I beginning? I have been wondering where to start again with my blog. I have had such a hectic year and am so lost as to where it all went so fast. Life hits you like a brick sometimes and if your not prepared to hold on for your life well you could literally lose your mind. I have to say thanks to family and friends I made it through this year and not to get to emotional in this post, I am more happier than I have ever been. I thank God for all that I have been through because am so happy right now, am so happy y'all.

My hair

Wow, it has grown so much, I cant believe it has been a year. A whole year. I cant wait to show you guys the changes, the growth. Like I have said over and over again, am excited for two years, three years because I never knew my hair could be this healthy and I really dont think it is as hard as I once thought it would be to keep up with my treatments. It is second nature to me now. I have worn it in box braids this whole summer and I loved it so much. I wore them for about three months, it took me 8 hours they were smaller in size and yes extremely neat that I had friends saying they still look so neat dont take them out. However, I missed my hair, wanted to give it a good treatment, although I had still continued my treatments, there was still a little bit of buildup. I was actually surprised at how little build up there was. I have concluded for winter it will be twist an braids. My hair grew a full inch and half I believe.

My skin regimen

If you know me very well, you know that I love coconut oil, I mean pure organic coconut oil, not the refined versions you see around most stores. The smell of real coconut oil is to die for. My skin in glowing, I had spoken to my mom about it and she manage to find the pure one at a place I never knew she would find it at WINNERS! it was only 6.99$ yea, I had the huh?? look on my face too. Naturally I had to have some.

Here is my regimen for my summer glowing skin and products used. It might help you

black soap
pure coconut oil
apple cider vinegar

Thats it. I still exfoliate with the sugar and honey scrub. I have found that this is all I need. My skin is smooth, glowing and flawless. I am not even wearing makeup anymore unless for special occassions. On my hot summer days I wear my mascara, do my eyebrows, lipgloss and am out the door. Am loving it!

My weight loss

As you some of you may have known I had a weight loss challenge, naturally because of this crazy year I got set back but yes I did reach my goal eventually to lose 20 pounds. I am 5'6 and yes I would like to lose another ten pounds. I am so use to being 130 so thats where am most comfortable. It's amazing you dont realize how much weight you gain over the years. I must admit that insanity wipe my little behind into shape. I hope your weight loss was successful as mine for those of you that joined me in the challenge that is if you remember!!

There is so much I want to share with you guys but today am going to keep it simple, short and sweet. Crazy thing my camera broke so I am looking to get a canon ti blah blah am still looking. I am seeing some great ones, since am really getting into photography and stuff I figure I invest in a good one, study alot and maybe start taking it seriously. I love it. For those of you that have asked about me, am here, for those that have keep coming back am here. Thank you for the support!!!

xoxo

Any questions email ilovedejavu@gmail.com
follow me on twitter, and  check out my youtube videos

1 comment:

  1. I only use a facial cleaner (DHC Deep Cleansing Oil) at night, and I apply a hot face towel to my face in the morning.

    skin care review

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by....