Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Natural Hair Event

Hello darlings, I am so excited to get back on here, I have been so busy and sad. My puppy died and yes he was so sweet all white, playful, adorable it was sad. Poor thing got so sick. For now I'll talk about why am really writing this post.

Yesterday I got the greatest BBm it was amazing, (overly excited dance) drum rollllllll!!! The Toronto Natural Hair show is here again and naturally I am so excited to attend this year. Last year was so amazing and fun. This will be my second year attending and I hope to get lots of pictures, videos and fun times for you all, not forgetting products.
Save the date



 7th Annual
Toronto Natural Hair &
Beauty Show
Sunday September 18, 2011
11 A.M. - 8 P.M.
Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre


If you would like to know more Click Here_

Thank you for stopping by Dont forget follow me on twitter, facebook, and here!!!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....