Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Style Finds

                          
                                                                  via: hollywoodblow

I am loving pattern tights, for me it's all about the fun in wearing different patterns. I remember growing up I hated stockings, tights, anything that would be stuck on to me. I guess I grew out of it because am loving this new trend. It's funny I have been doing this for over two years now. Am so glad to see it caught on, so it isnt just me in love with the different.
.

                                                                     via:fashionbombdaily

                               
                                              via: Eclectric jewellery and Fashion


                              
 



                                                                Hope you guys like


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....