Thursday, November 4, 2010

BUY LIFE CAMPAIGN: LET'S TALK

Am back!!...Well I have been for the last few days but did not update yesterday. The past two weeks have been hectic but am back ontop of my game. A litte inspiraton goes a long way and some rest yes, I feel great. Can we just discuss Willow for a second, I know alot of people are saying she will be Rihanna number two I beg to differ. Simply because I believe she has great parents that will not only guide her but make sure that she keep her head on right. I mean there is nothing wrong with Rihanna, I dont personally know her but they refer to Willow at times becoming like Rihanna as a monster waiting to unleash, well enough of that. I actually wanted to share the charity photoshoot, am always about the positive so here goes:

These two are so cute. This campaign is geared towards keeping a child alive, a non-profit organziation dedicated to providing treatment, care and support services to children and families affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa and India by directly engaging the global public in the figth against AIDS

To visit or make make a donation go to BUYLIFE.ORG





Alicia Keys

Swizz Beatz

Serena Williams

source: concreteloop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....