Thursday, October 14, 2010

Homemade Deep Conditioner- Natural DIY


I decided to venture into the hair store and found that it didn’t make sense for me to pick anything up. I mean besides my shampoo and conditioner, I don’t buy much things from the hair store anymore unless for some reason it really interest me to buy and try it. If it is great I will use it from time to time but I have choosen to make and use most of my own products through the knowledge I have acquired and its fun!!
Below is a list of Conditioners you can try and see what works best for you. I tend to make my Leave-ins a bit cream as I notice my hair loves it.
Wheat hair Deep Conditioners
1tbsp wheat germ oil
1 cup of water
1tbsp of lemon juice
Egg yolk
1tbsp glycerine
1tbsp of honey
Aloe Vera gel
Shea butter
Aloe Vera
Mix ingredients together and massage in hair, leave on for 15-20 minutes

Honey Deep Conditioner

¼ cup of olive oil
¼ cup of
2 tbsp. honey
Spray on wet hair and leave on for 30 minutes then rinse

Shea butter Leave-in
Mix Shea butter and olive oil apply to hair
Mix Shea butter, aloe Vera gel, olive oil and lemon juice to deep conditioning and remove build up

Avocado Deep conditioning
Mix avocado, coconut milk, olive oil and jojoba oil leave on the hair for about 30 minutes and rinse out.

Lavender Conditioner for dry hair

1 egg
½ cup of Aloe Vera
2tbsp of Olive oil
2 drops of lavender oil,
½ cup of coconut milk
2tbsp of jojoba oil
Mix all ingredients together; apply conditioner to your hair from roots to ends.

Jojoba Conditioner

1tbsp of jojoba oil
1tbsp of castor oil
10 drops of Vitamin E
 ½ Aloe Ver gel
Mix ingredients together and add to wet hair, let hair sit for desired time, rinse and shampoo.

You can alter these ingredients to suit your hair needs and length. Have fun with your ingredients feel free to experiment and share your comment as to what works best for you!!

Empower, Embrace, Love

Dejavunaturals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....